Premium can professionally clean and protect your upholstered furnishings. After careful inspection and testing of the fabric, Premium, will use a combination of hand and machine cleaning, with special solutions and products specifically formulated for upholstery to give the best and safest cleaning. Whether your furniture is made of durable synthetics, or natural fabrics, Premium Dry Organic Upholstery Cleaning will enhance the appearance of your fabrics and furniture!
Premium | Upholstery Cleaning
So when was the last time that you had your upholstery cleaned? Premium Dry Organic Carpet Cleaning, is not only experienced in cleaning fabrics, we are also Certified by Strong Dry to clean fabrics and upholstery. Premium , offers a Multi-Step Cleaning Program for your upholstery.
Premium Dry Organic Carpet Cleaning | Multi-Step Cleaning program:
- Fabric Testing & Pre-Inspection
- Our Cleaning Specialist will expertly test your fabric to determine the fiber type and also to check dye stability. Fabric testing gives us the information that we need to ensure that the proper cleaning method is employed when the cleaning is performed. Additionally, your Premium Cleaning Specialist will inspect your upholstery for soiling conditions, pre-existing damage, potential permanent staining.
- Our Cleaning Specialist will prepare the area immediately around the upholstery that we will be cleaning.
- Your upholstery will be pre-vacuumed prior to cleaning to remove the dry particulate soil trapped on the fabric. Dry soil removal is one of the most important steps in the Premium upholstery cleaning process.
Your upholstery will be pre-treated for more effective soil removal and to break down soil. The pre-treatment that we use is soap free, odor fee, hypo-allergenic, non-toxic with no VOC’s and no off-gassing. Our pre-sprays are made with all natural ingredients and are one of the safest products on the market today. Additionally, Premium Dry Organic Carpet Cleaning’s products are Indoor Air Quality Approved by HBIA, Green Seal Certified and are certified by the SOA through the Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI).
- Pre-Spotting Premium will pre-spot any potentially difficult spots with special solutions to increase chances of removal. Pre-Groom
- Premium Dry Organic Carpet Cleaning Richmond IN, will pre-groom your fabric with gentle fabric brushes to increase soil removal during the extraction & rinse step of the cleaning process.
- Extraction & Rinse
The soil will then be extracted using the Premium Dry Organic Carpet Cleaning special dry chem extraction system utilizing a low-moisture upholstery hand tool. Now of course depending on the fabric type, may need to use a different method of cleaning, this will be determined during the fabric testing and inspection step.Every piece of upholstery cleaned is pH balanced to maintain it’s soft fresh feel.
- Post-Spot Treatment
Any remaining spots will be treated with special stain removal solutions. Potential permanent stains pointed out during the inspection process may not be able to be completely removed.
The upholstery will then be prepared for drying with a gentle brushing of the fabric. The post grooming will help to lessen the drying time of the upholstery.
- A Premium Upholstery Cleaning Specialists will review the cleaning results with you to ensure that you are pleased with the results.